These foundation learning guides help you understand the topics on the three CCNP Routing and Switching exams.
• Internet Protocol (IP) routing protocol principles
• Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
• Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
• Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
• IP Version 6 (IPv6)
• VLANs, trunks, VTP, and STP
• Inter-VLAN Routing
• Multilayer switching
• High availability and redundancy
• Switch security fundamentals
• Troubleshooting wireless, unified communications, and video issues
• Maintaining and troubleshooting network security implementations
• Cisco IOS® software for maintenance and troubleshooting
• Troubleshooting switched virtual interfaces, Inter-VLAN Routing, and LAN switch operation
• Troubleshooting OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, and route redistribution
CCNP Routing and Switching Foundation Learning Library is a comprehensive foundation learning package for the three CCNP Routing and Switching exams: ROUTE, SWITCH, and TSHOOT. The three books contained in this package, Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) Foundation Learning Guide, Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) Foundation Learning Guide, and Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) Foundation Learning Guide build your knowledge of CCNP Routing and Switching topics. These authorized CCNP Foundation Learning guides are written by experts, bringing years of teaching and consulting experience together in an ideal self-study format.
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) Foundation Learning Guide teaches you how to select and implement the appropriate Cisco IOS services required to build a scalable, routed network. Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) Foundation Learning Guide ensures that you have the skills to plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions. Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) Foundation Learning Guide helps you master planning tasks, performance measurements, configuring and verifying, and correct troubleshooting procedures and documentation tasks.
Each of these official learning guides provides a list of topics covered to clearly identify the focus of each chapter, a summary of key concepts for quick study, and review questions that provide you with an opportunity to assess and reinforce your understanding of the material.
CCNP Routing and Switching Foundation Learning Library is part of a recommended learning path from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered by authorized Cisco Learning Partners worldwide, please visit www.cisco.com/go/authorizedtraining.